You can manage and review the tickets you submit to the ALS NeverSurrender portal. To manage your tickets, you must set up an account, which includes your email address and password. Follow the instructions below to set up your account.
1. After you create your first ticket, click My tickets on the Home page.
2. The system displays the My Area tab. Click the Forgot Password Reset link.
3. Enter your email address and the characters and numbers displayed in the image. Click Submit.
4. The system will send you an email with instructions to reset your password. In the email, click the link to take you to the password reset page. Reset your password and click Continue.
5. To log in, click My tickets on the Home page. Enter your email address and password. Click Sign In.
6. After you set up your account, you can log in using your email address and password to manage and view the tickets you submit.